Wednesday, September 24, 2008

September 24, 2008 - Shopping Day

September 24, 2008
Shopping Day

LA and Nana Von decided to go shopping today. However, before they could leave, I got a phone call at work asking me how the stroller folded down. Since I only had done it once about a month ago it wasn't real fresh in my mind. I knew it had something to do with the handle but LA was struggling to get it to fold down. The most surprising development was that Nana Von actually figured it out - actually it was a miracle. So while I was working to make money, LA was spending it. It's kind of like my father and second father (Clyde) always would tell me - Your spending money out the back door quicker than we can bring in the front door with shovels. They bought some cute outfits and to be honest it wasn't excessive, especially since we had not bought any gender specific clothing before she was born. Aubrey was a trooper and didn't cry the whole time and that is impressive because when I go with LA I feel like crying as soon as we get in the store (just kidding, I love shopping with you LA. It's important that we spend time together.)

We need to revist a standard rule for those that are visiting Aubrey. If Aubrey poops or pees while your holding her then you get to change her. We have relaxed the rule the last two times - Meghan and Tommy. However, it will be enforced going forward. Trust me we already have enough training in 10 days. We will provide the diapers and wipes.

PS - Stay tuned for the Halloween pictures. She is going to be adorable!

It's pretty amazing to watch Aubrey already start to change. Each day is something new.

No comments:

More Aubrey 11.18.08

Halloween 08

A Few More Pictures

Aubrey Elizabeth - 1st Pictures and We Are Family

Aubrey Elizabeth - Part 2

Aubrey Elizabeth Continued...

Aubrey Elizabeth More Pictures

Aubrey Picture Time